Turn up your headphones for the latest show, now complete with audio clips! In this seventh episode of the Netpix Podcast, we looked at all the new content added to Netflix on both sides of the border, the upcoming launch of Home Premiere, and the CueThat browser addon. We then check out Mystery Team, Client 9: The Rise and Fall of Eliot Spitzer, A Man Apart, and Fracture. Because you can never have too much Diesel in your ears.
– New content abounds! An expanded deal with 20th Century Fox has Netflix adding Glee and Sons of Anarchy to their selection.
– Another deal with Lions Gate Entertainment brings Mad Men to American Netflix subscribers starting July 27.
– And don’t let your eyes get too big when you hear this but Netflix has added several new anime titles to their selection following new deals with Viz Media and Funimation Entertainment.
– The major studios are launching a new video-on-demand service called Home Premiere that will charge $30 for a film rental through DirecTV and Comcast for films that are out of theatres but are yet to reach Netflix.
– CueThat is a browser add-on that allows American subscribers to instantly add any movie title they select in their browser window to their Netflix Instant Queue.
: Available on Netflix.com : Available on Netflix.ca